Dr. Haney is the Medical Director of Ozark Regional Vein Center specializing in the latest treatment modalities for venous disease including varicose and spider veins. He provides a “Gold Standard of Vein Care,” which includes being a member of the American Board of Phlebology (specialist in treating vein disease). This cutting edge facility offers the state-of-the-art minimally invasive technologies in the treatment of varicose and spider veins in Rogers, Arkansas.
After graduating from Arkansas Tech University with honors, he received his medical school degree from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. He went on to complete a residency in Radiology at the University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals Programs in Galveston, Texas.
These treatment options are very safe procedures, with little to no down time, no general anesthesia, and are performed in a comfortable, office-based setting and often covered by insurance. He has successfully treated venous disease using a wide range of therapies that he tailors to the individual needs of his patients. Additional adjunct treatment options include injection sclerotherapy, foam sclerotherapy, ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy and ambulatory phlebectomy
- Medical School: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Internship/Residency: University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals Program
- Hospital Affiliations: Past and Present
- Washington Regional Medical Center
- Mercy (St Mary’s) Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center
- Memberships: Past and Present
- American College of Phlebology
- American Medical Association
- Arkansas Medical Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Arkansas Radiologic Society
- Cooley-Schreiber Radiologic Society
- Clinical Medical Resonance Society
- Board Certifications:
- American Board of Radiology
DR. HANEY NAMED A TOP DOCTOR!
Based on the strength of his credentials, patient results, and expertise, Dr. Haney has been named a “Top Doctor” on RealSelf.com. In order to be a RealSelf “Top Doctor,” a physician must be board-certified, highly rated by his patients, and an active participant in educating patients about aesthetic medicine and plastic surgery. Dr. Haney is among only 10% of RealSelf doctors to achieve this honor.