VeinGogh is a light treatment to permanently remove spider veins on your face, ankles, or legs. It uses an innovative technology called Ohmic Thermolysis to instantly remove spider veins without affecting the surface of the skin. With Microburst Technology, a frequency regulator, the spider vein is heated so it collapses and the blood is rerouted to healthy veins. The heat is delivered through a hairline probe with little or no possibility of scarring. Below is more information about this spider vein removal treatment.
The Benefits of VeinGogh
VeinGogh offer several benefits that make it the top spider vein removal therapy today:
- The treatment is quick. Depending on the number of veins being treated, the treatment may take just a few minutes to up to a half an hour.
- The treatment has a high success rate. The spider veins are removed 60 to 70 percent of the time.
- You get immediate results. As the body absorbs the destroyed vein, the appearance continues to improve.
- The treatment can be used alone as the only removal method or it can be used in conjunction with sclerotherapy.
- The treatment clears veins that other light treatments don’t touch.
- The treatment is very precise and each pulse targets an exact location on the vein.
Who Is a Good Candidate for VeinGogh?
When you have your first spider vein removal consultation with our vein specialist your spider veins will be examined and evaluated. We will take into consideration your medical history, overall health and which veins are affected. We may conduct tests to see if any of your spider veins are connected to varicose veins deeper in your leg. VainGogh is not a treatment for large varicose veins.
You may require multiple treatments if you have large areas covered with spider veins. If you have a few veins on your nose, one treatment may be enough to get the results you want.
How Do Spider Veins Form?
Spider veins are tiny broken veins or capillaries. On the face, they may be the result of too much exposure to the sun or very harsh scrubbing. They may develop on the legs from trauma because of an injury or from sitting for long periods. Excessive alcohol consumption may contribute to spider veins developing on your nose and cheeks.
Once the veins are damaged, they cannot repair themselves. Fortunately, VeinGogh can remove them. It is a treatment that can give you clear skin again. The treated veins are gone forever, but new ones can form if your lifestyle allows it. New spider veins will also need to be treated.
If you have spider veins on your face, legs or ankles that are unsightly and uncomfortable, VeinGogh may be your best option for removing them permanently. Visit Ozark Regional Vein Center in Rogers, AR to learn more about this treatment. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!