A Trusted Cosmetic Physician for Over 20 Years
Dr. Haney is the Medical Director of Renew Aesthetics specializing in the latest treatment modalities for a wide range of cosmetic services. He has been practicing in Benton County for 20 years and is a widely respected physician.
After graduating from Arkansas Tech University with honors, he received his medical school degree from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. He went on to complete a residency in Radiology at the University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals Programs in Galveston, Texas.
Dr. Haney is uniquely qualified to offer the very latest treatment options for spider veins. He has successfully treated venous disease using a wide range of therapies that he tailors to the individual needs of his patients, including injection sclerotherapy, foam sclerotherapy, ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy, ambulatory phlebectomy, and Venefit (formerly VNUS Closure) radio-frequency ablation.
“Ever since I began my medical training, I’ve always strived to give each patient the best possible outcome. I accomplish this by listening carefully to each person’s needs, offering a customized treatment based on their particular situation, and providing compassionate care, from the initial consultation through their final check-up.”
- Medical School: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Internship/Residency: University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals Program
- Hospital Affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center
- American College of Phlebology
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery, Inc.
- American Medical Association
- Arkansas Medical Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Arkansas Radiologic Society
- Cooley-Schreiber Radiologic Society
- Clinical Medical Resonance Society
- Board Certifications:
- American Board of Radiology