BTL Vanquish ME™ Body Contouring Treatments in Rogers
What is BTL Vanquish ME™?
The BTL Vanquish ME™ (Maximum Energy) device uses non-invasive technology to create a high-frequency energy field that precisely targets the thermal effects into the fat layer while protecting surrounding skin tissue. It destroys unwanted fat cells over the course of four to six treatment sessions.
The newly engineered BTL Vanquish ME™:
- Is FDA-cleared for non-surgical circumferential reduction of the abdomen, especially for patients with stubborn fat pockets that accumulate around the midsection that they commonly call a “muffin top”, “bulging waistline” or “love handles”.
- Provides virtually pain-free treatments with many patients reporting the experience is as relaxing and felt like a hot stone massage technique.
- Typically requires four to six 45-minute treatments about a week apart.
- Results in a visibly noticeable improvement in only four to six weeks, with some cases showing results after a single treatment.
- Produces a more effective and consistent procedure to the fat layer with optimal cosmetic results for patients.
One of the key benefits of the BTL Vanquish ME™ device is its large spot size, allowing us to produce improvements over entire body areas in one treatment session.
How is BTL Vanquish ME™ different from other fat reduction and body contouring treatments?
Unlike tummy tucks, there is no surgery, anesthesia or recovery. Plus BTL Vanquish ME™ allows the doctor to precisely shape the body area as it gradually reduces the fat layer. Other non-invasive systems use a point source of energy that damages only a small spot size of unwanted fat cells either by freezing or heating. In most cases, these other fat reduction technologies require that the applicator clamps onto the body or is placed and moved against the skin for close to an hour — which can be cumbersome and uncomfortable.
With BTL Vanquish ME™, the device hovers over the treatment area in a panel array of energy that does not come into direct contact with the skin. The industry’s largest spot size treats high volumes of fat at the same time. Fat layer reduction from flank to flank, overall the whole abdomen, leads to significantly higher circumferential reduction than just localized and time consuming treatment of pockets of fat.
Therefore, few, if any, side effects occur, and large swaths of body fat can be treated at a time, providing a cost-effective solution. Invasive procedures, such as tummy tucks or tumescent liposuction, are associated with varying degrees of discomfort, side effects and downtime.
What feedback are you getting from patients?
Our patients have been very happy with their results. Typically, they experience a drop in dress size, a curvy waistline and smooth contours around the middle that allows them to wear fitted jackets, belts, and other tailored styles.