The Venefit™ procedure — formerly known as the VNUS Closure Technique— is a minimally invasive treatment for varicose veins in which a vein specialist inserts a catheter in to the diseased vein causing it to collapse and close through a transfer of heat. After the vein is sealed shut, blood is naturally re-routed to other healthier veins.
What are the benefits of Venefit™?:
- Minimally Invasive — No Hospitalization, No Surgery and No General Anesthesia!
- Less Pain, Less Bruising, Little to No Scarring
- Faster Recovery —Up to 4x improvement
- Excellent Clinical Outcomes — Proven to be 93% according to the Kaplan Meier Analysis*
* Three-year European follow-up of endovenous radiofrequency-powered segmental thermal ablation of the great saphenous vein with or without treatment of calf varicosities. JVS; July 2011.