Did you have any New Year’s Resolutions? If one of them was to finally do something about your bulging, painful, ugly varicose veins or your unsightly spider veins, this is the right time to call Dr. Kevin Haney at Ozark Regional Vein Center at 888-275-2076.
Because during January, you can make an appointment for a Free Vein Screening on any of these dates: Wednesday, January 20th; Thursday, January 21st; and from Monday, January 25th through Thursday, January 28th, all from 9:00 am through 3:30 pm.
At Ozark Regional Vein Center, we offer:
- Personalized care by Dr. Kevin Haney, a Board Certified Radiologist and certified vascular specialist.
- State-of-the-art ultrasound to diagnose your vein problem and confirm whether or not you have venous insufficiency (vein disease).
- Quick, in-office procedures with minimal downtime.
- Acceptance of most insurance plans for varicose vein procedures.
- And beautiful new offices just a few blocks away at 5543. W. Walsh Lane, Rogers, AR 72758.
Read what our patients wrote on Facebook about their varicose and spider vein procedures.
“Yesterday, I had my one month checkup after my vein ablation and spider vein injections. I feel so wonderful, no more pain, no more gruesome appearing veins. I still exercise and I cannot thank Dr, Kevin Haney and his attentive staff. It is unbelievable that it has only been a month, it feels longer because I don’t have that heavy painful leg to ‘drag’. The pain came on over some time, I was afraid I had fibromyalgia , and didn’t want to have that diagnosis. It affected so much of my life. Now I have been ‘set free’. It’s worth a check for you if you suffer like I did!”
“Dr. Haney and the entire staff are absolutely wonderful. The new building is beautiful. I am so grateful to Ozark Regional Vein Center for all of their hard work and dedication to their patients, including myself. (And my legs look great! Thank you!)”