Kevin Haney, MD
Dr. Haney is the Medical Director of Ozark Regional Vein Center specializing in the latest treatment modalities for venous disease including varicose and spider veins. He provides a “Gold Standard of Vein Care,” which includes being a member of the American Board of Phlebology (specialist in treating vein disease). This cutting edge facility offers the state-of-the-art minimally invasive technologies in the treatment of varicose and spider veins in Rogers, Arkansas.
After graduating from Arkansas Tech University with honors, he received his medical school degree from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. He went on to complete a residency in Radiology at the University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals Programs in Galveston, Texas.
Dr. Haney is uniquely qualified to offer the very latest treatment options for varicose veins including the new minimally invasive Endovenous Laser Ablation. The radio-frequency laser is the most comfortable procedure available, with no down time, no general anesthesia, performed in a comfortable, office-based setting. He has successfully treated venous disease using a wide range of therapies that he tailors to the individual needs of his patients. These include injection sclerotherapy, foam sclerotherapy, ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy, ambulatory phlebectomy, and Venefit (formerly VNUS Closure) radio-frequency ablation.
- Medical School: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Internship/Residency: University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals Program
- Hospital Affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center
- American College of Phlebology
- American Medical Association
- Arkansas Medical Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Arkansas Radiologic Society
- Cooley-Schreiber Radiologic Society
- Clinical Medical Resonance Society
- Board Certifications:
- American Board of Radiology