Xeomin is the latest option for your frown lines in NW Arkansas
Xeomin® (inco-botulinumtoxinA) from Merz Phamaceuticals has been used safely and effectively in Europe since 2008 and is similar to Botox®.
Xeomin received FDA approval in 2011 to improve moderate-to-severe frown lines between your eyebrows (glabella lines), forehead wrinkles and crow’s feet (lateral canthus) by paralyzing the muscle that cause wrinkles.
For some of our Renew Aesthetics at Pinnacle Point patients, Xeomin may be used as an alternative to someone who has used Botox for a while and may not be getting the same effects as they once did.
Watch this Xeomin video to improve moderate to severe frown lines in Rogers, Arkansas:
Xeomin can offer you:
- A product that is essentially identical to Botox with an active neurotoxin ingredient.
- A product where one unit of Xeomin is equal to one unit of Botox.
- A product that works similarly to Botox in its onset of action –– results are visible within one week and will last for 3-4 months.
Xeomin Is The “Naked” Injectable
The main difference between Xeomin and Botox is that Xeomin is “naked” because it only contains just one ingredient: Botulinum toxin A. Because there are no additives, an allergic reaction from Xeomin is less probable. Finally, Xeomin does not have to be refrigerated.
When having Xeomin treatments, please keep these tips in mind:
- We encourage you to have treatments done at least 2 weeks prior to any special events.
- No anesthesia is required, although you may choose to numb the area with a cold pack prior to injecting.
- Discomfort is usually minimal and brief.
- Results can last up to four months, though results may vary.
- Avoid any anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications for a period of 2 weeks before treatment.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages 24 hours before treatment.
- No straining, heavy lifting or vigorous exercise for 3-4 hours following your treatment. It takes Botox approximately 2 hours to bind itself to the nerve terminal.
- Avoid any type of manipulation (facial, peel, microdermabrasion) for 3-4 hours following your Botox Treatment.
- Do not lie down or bend over for 3-4 hours following your treatment.